With the Motorist’s Companion Rider, you, the rider are now covered at all times globally, with a secure insurance policy. In the event of death or permanent disablement caused by an accident, this policy covers funeral expenses and ensures that your family is taken care of.
24-hour Worldwide Coverage
- Easy to apply.
- Premium is RM26.50 annually, equivalent to only RM2.21 per month.
- Receive RM5,000 worth of 24 hours worldwide coverage irrespective of whether the insured is riding the named motorcycle or not. However, eligibility for benefit starts 48 hours after the effective date of the policy.
- Benefits will be payable if permanent disablement or death occurs within 12 months from the date of bodily injury.
|i) Total permanent disablement from engaging in or attending to employment/ occupation of any and every kind|
|ii) Total paralysis or permanently bedridden|
|iii) Loss of one (1) or both hands|
|iv) Loss of one (1) or both feet|
|v) Loss of one (1) or both eyes|
* The premium amount is inclusive of 6% Service Tax(SST)
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military uprising, usurped power, martial law, state of siege, criminal acts or terrorism.
- While the motorcycle is used or being used for illegal business, pursuits, purposes and/or objectives and any attempt threat.
- While the motorcycle is used as an unlicensed common carrier or without the insured´s permission.
- While the motorcycle is used for hire, racing, road rally, pacemaking, speed-testing or use for any purpose in connection with Motor Trade.
- While the insured is under the influence of intoxicating liquor, alcohol or drugs not administered under the order of a qualified medical practitioner and which does not affect his ability to drive or ride.
- While travelling in an aircraft as a member of the crew or involved in any technical operation or navigation whilst in the aircraft, except only as a fare-paying passenger in an aircraft licensed for passenger service.
- Bacterial infections, suicide or self-inflicted injury, pre-existing physical or mental defect or infirmity, HIV and AIDS related diseases.
- Childbirth, miscarriage, pregnancy or any other complications thereof.