One of the major medical insurance plans, Liberty 100 Years Care provides protection when all other options have been exhausted. With a guaranteed renewal up to 100 years, and three distinct plans to choose from, this medical policy covers hospitalization & medical expenses for injury, illness and disease.
*To enjoy Cashless Admission, you must have the primary medical plan with Liberty Insurance Bhd
You can enjoy financial security and total peace of mind by investing less than RM1.00 a day. Your lunch will cost more than that!
- Guaranteed renewal up to 100 Years of Age
- Lifetime Limit up to RM2,000,000
- Overall Annual Limit up to RM250,000
- As Charged Basis
- 24 Hours Cashless* Admission
- Just present your Medical Card for immediate admission. No cash deposit is required.
- Outpatient Cancer & Kidney Dialysis Treatment
- Accident Outpatient Treatment
- Organ Transplant
- Family Discount (Applicable to Family Policy Only)
* To enjoy Cashless Admission, you must have the primary medical plan with Liberty Insurance Bhd.
|Deductible Limit per disaility excluding GST||10,000||20, 000||30, 000|
|Room & Board ( maximum 365 days )||300||400||500|
|Intensive Care Unit ( ICU )||As Charged|
|Fully Covered for Surgical Fees & hospital Services Fees including Operation Theatre and :-
- Anasthetic Fee
- Hospital Supplies
- In-hospital Physician Visit
- Ambulance Fee
|Cancer Treatment Including Oncology Treatment||As Charged|
( Lung, Kidney, Heart, Bone, Marrow, Liver )
|Pre & Post Operation Treatment
( within 60 daysbefore admission and 90 days after discharge )
|Daycare Surgery/Produre||As Charged|
|Home Nursing Care ( up to 31 days from discharge date )||As Charged|
|Emergency Accidental Outpatient Treatment ( within 24 hours of the accident and follow up treatment up to 60 days )||As Charged|
|Accidental Dental Treatment ( within 24 hours of the accident and follow up treatment up to 31 days )||As Charged|
|Outpatient Kidney Dialysis Treatment||As Charged|
|Outpatient Physiotherapy Treatment ( up tp 60 days from the discharge date )||As Charged|