Comprehensive ProtectionPresent and future full-time foreign worker employees of the policyholder, aged 18-59 years are eligible
Daily HospitalizationCover for daily hospital room and board for a maximum of 30 days and intensive care unit for a maximum 15 days
Fully-loaded BenefitsIncludes hospital supplies and services, operating theatre, surgical & anesthetist fees, in-hospital visits & consultation, as well as ambulance & medical report fees
Hassle-free ClaimsEnjoy the convenience of fast and hassle-free claims for your foreign employees
To Prospective Policyholder
This page contains important information about your Insurance. You should read all the information carefully to make sure that you fully understand it and that it meets your needs. You are advised to read through the checklist below which explains the essential features of the SKHPPA so that you are able to make an informed decision before purchasing the policy. If you have any inquiries, please seek clarification from your insurance intermediary or any Liberty Insurance Berhad ("the Company") office nearest to you.
- The benefits payable under the policy are highlighted in the "Description of Benefits/Coverage."
- This is a yearly renewable plan, whereby the premiums and benefits are subject to review from time to time. Any changes to benefits and premium can only be imposed by the Company on policy anniversary with 30 days written notice based on the emerging claims experience of the portfolio.
- Cover ceases from the time your foreign worker leaves Malaysia and resumes upon his/her return to Malaysia.
|1(a)||Daily Hospital & Room Board (Maximum up to 30 days)||As charged – in accordance to charges consistent with third (3rd) Class Room & Board to a maximum of RM160 per day, in a Non Corporatised Malaysian Government Hospital in conformance to the charges specified under Fees Act 1951, Fees (Medical) (Cost of Services) Order 2014 and / or its subsequent amendments.|
|1(b)||Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (Maximum up to 15 days)|
|2||Hospital Supplies and Services|
|4||Surgical Fees (Excluding organ transplantation)|
|6||In-Hospital Physician Visits (Maximum up to 30 days)|
|7||In-Hospital Specialist Consultation Visits (Maximum up to 30 days)|
|8||Ambulance Fees / Medical Report Fees|
|Maximum Overall Annual Limit (Item 1 to 8)|
|ANNUAL PREMIUM: RM120.00 PER WORKER (exclusive 6% SST)|
This Scheme does not cover any hospitalisation, surgery or charges caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, by any one (1) of the following occurrences:
- Pre-existing illness. However, this exclusion is waived in the event the Insured Person passes the medical examination as confirmed by Fomema Sdn. Bhd. (FOMEMA) within 30 days from the Insured Person´s arrival to Malaysia.
- Specified Illnesses occurring during the first one hundred a