Third Party Private Car Insurance is a plan that provides insurance against liabilities to other parties for injury or death and damage to other parties property.
Flexible Payment Options
As drivers who share a common space with other motorists and pedestrians, it is our responsibility to be aware of road rules and ensure we drive safely, without hindrance to others. However, in the case of an accident, our Third Party policy provides insurance against liabilities to any third parties involved.
- More affordable in comparison to a comprehensive motor insurance policy
- Protect those around you, by investing in a policy that covers any type of bodily injury and death of third parties involved
- Liability cover against any damages caused to a third party’s property, including their car, building or fence
- Invest in additional protection against passenger liability with add-on benefits
- Vehicle owner and their authorised driver(s) - anyone who resides in Malaysia age 22 to 70 years old with a valid driving license.
|i) Against bodily injury or death of third party|
|ii) Against damage to third party´s property||
Up to a maximum of RM3 million
- The total premium that you will have to pay may vary depending on the No-Claims-Discount (NCD) entitlement and the underwriting requirements of our company.
- The premium amount is before 6% Services Tax (SST).
- This offer excludes stamp duty. Please add RM10.00 as stamp duty to your premium.
- If the driver does not hold a valid driving license to drive the vehicle or if not qualified for holding or obtaining such a license under the regulation of the Malaysia Road Transport Department.
- While the vehicle is used for illegal business as an unlicensed common carrier.
- If the vehicle is used for hire, road rally pace making, speed-testing or use for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
- Losses such as accidental damage to your vehicle, your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident and your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle.
- War or contamination by war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, mutiny, civil war, rebellion, revolution insurrection, conspiracy, military uprising, martial law or state of siege.
- Criminal acts or terrorism.
- Bacterial infections, suicide or self-inflicted injury, pre-existing physical or mental defect or infirmity, HIV and AIDS related diseases. InInfluence of intoxicating liquor, alcohol or drugs.
- Please note that the exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions stated above are not exhaustive. Please refer to the actual Policy for details.
Please ensure that the sum insured of the policyholder's vehicle is adequate according to the market value to avoid policyholder from being compensated lower than market value in case of a claim.
For more information please contact our customer service representative at at 1 300 888 990.
Vehicle Excess – Additional payment may be required to be borne by the policyholder in event of a Own Damage (OD) claim.
As the owner of a vehicle, you must ensure to obtain Legal Liability to passenger (LLP) should you decide to bring your vehicle into the Republic of Singapore. This is applicable to all types of vehicle.