Third Party Private Car Insurance is a plan that provides insurance against liabilities to other parties for injury or death and damage to other parties property.
Flexible Payment Options
As drivers who share a common space with other motorists and pedestrians, it is our responsibility to be aware of road rules and ensure we drive safely, without hindrance to others. However, in the case of an accident, our Third Party policy provides insurance against liabilities to any third parties involved.
- More affordable in comparison to a comprehensive motor insurance policy
- Protect those around you, by investing in a policy that covers any type of bodily injury and death of third parties involved
- Liability cover against any damages caused to a third party’s property, including their car, building or fence
- Invest in additional protection against passenger liability with add-on benefits
- Vehicle owner and their authorised driver(s) - anyone who resides in Malaysia age 22 to 70 years old with a valid driving license.
|i) Against bodily injury or death of third party|
|ii) Against damage to third party´s property||
Up to a maximum of RM3 million