Designed to give you an added advantage, this policy covers a host of additional benefits including medical and funeral expenses, cosmetic surgery, 24 hour emergency towing, minor roadside repairs, as well as international assistance in Singapore & Thailand and so much more.
24-hour Worldwide Coverage
- Easy to apply.
- Benefit is payable in addition to other PA policies.
- Benefit is payable irrespective of who is at fault.
- 3 options of plans are available for all vehicle types.
- Passengers aged 15 years and below are entitled to up to 50% of all the benefits provided.
|Personal Accident Benefits|
|A) Accidental Death or Permanent Disablement|
|B) Medical Expenses (Up to)|
|C) Funeral Expenses|
|D) Double Indemnity (Nationwide Public Holidays)|
|E) Corrective Dental/Cosmetic Surgery Benefits/Ambulance Fees (up to)|
|F) Hospital Income Benefits due to accident (Maximum 60 days)|
|Car Assistance Program (On Named Vehicle only)|
|A) 24 hours Emergency Towing (due to breakdown / accident)||
Unlimited mileage (roundtrip) from the main cities (Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan,
Lahad Datu, Tawau, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri, Kuching and Labuan)
Toll expenses: Max. RM100/ per event
Accident (WM & EM): Unlimited mileage towing / per accident
Within Malaysia, Penang & Langkawi (exclude other island)
Limit: Max. (Breakdown/towing) 3 times /per year
|B) Minor Roadside Repair - (due to breakdown)|
|C) Taxi Assistance & reimbursement - (due to breakdown)|
|D) International Assistance (Singapore & Thailand) –(due to breakdown/Accident)||
Free towing to the nearest workshop (within Singapore/Brunei/Thailand);
otherwise repatriation to Malaysian border at own cost of the insured. 3 times /per year.
|E) Arrangement of Emergency Evacuation-(due to breakdown/accident)|
|F) Referral to Service Centre - (due to breakdown/accident)|
|G) Emergency Message Transmission - (due to breakdown/accident)|
|H) Battery Assist|
|I) Alternative Travel Assistance|
|J) Home Assist|
|K) Interstate Ambuance Service|
|L) Concierge Assist|
|Additional Benefits (within Malaysia)|
|A) Car Rental Reimbursement (Total Loss/Theft)||
One occurrence / per year
|B) Theft Inconvenience Allowance||
If the Named Vehicle cannot be found
within 21 days from the date of loss
|C) Smash & Grab Inconvenience Allowance (personal effect/cash)|
|D) Flood Inconvenience Allowance|
|E) Accident Inconvenience Allowance||
(Exclude windscreen, Theft / Total Loss)
|F) Replacement of
Car key / transmitter (Theft/Robbery)
- Policyholder / Insured covered worldwide 24 hours & No maximum age limit for policyholder & passengers.
- Policyholder / Driver's age must be 18 years and above and has a valid driving licence.
- Passengers aged 15 years old and below are entitled up to 50% of all benefits under Section 1 only.
*Note: Driver's age should be 18 years old and above.
This premium amount is before 6% Service Tax(SST).
- If the driver does not hold a valid driving license to drive the vehicle or if not qualified for holding or obtaining such a license under the regulation of the Malaysia Road Transport Department
- While the vehicle is used for illegal business as an unlicensed common carrier
- If the vehicle is used for hire, road rally pacemaking, speed testing or use for any purpose in connection with the motor trade
- War or contamination by war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities of warlike operations, mutiny, civil war, rebellion, revolution insurrection, conspiracy, military uprising, martial law or state of siege
- Bacterial infections, suicide or self-inflicted injury, pre-existing physical or mental defect or infirmity, HIV or AIDS related diseases
- Childbirth, miscarriage, pregnancy or any other complications thereof
- Criminal acts or terrorism
- Influence of intoxicating liquor, alcohol or drugs